COLLECTION OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- Tshirt California collects personally identifiable information (“PII”), such as e-mail address, physical address, name, and phone number, and credit card information, on your website when you register, save design, or order. Tshirt California may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as general geographic information, about you.
- Tshirt California can also collect information passively hardware and software on your computer. This information may include your IP address, browser type, domain name, access time and referring website address, Tshirt California pattern taken, website activity, operating system information, and other similar information. This information is used by Tshirt California to operate its services, to maintain quality of service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Tshirt California website.
- Tshirt California encourages you to review the privacy statements of the websites you choose to access from links that may be posted on the Tshirt California website so that you can understand how such sites collect, use, and share. share your information. Tshirt California is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Tshirt California website.
- The Tshirt California website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the main purposes of cookies is to provide a nifty feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to let the website server know that you have returned to a particular page. For example, if you register with a Tshirt California website or service, a cookie helps Tshirt California recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personally identifiable information, such as billing address, shipping address, and other similar information. When you return to the same Tshirt California website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Tshirt California features that you have customized.
- You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you wish. If you decline cookies, you may not be able to fully see the interactive features of Tshirt California services or the websites you visit.
USE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
In general, we use personal data to provide, improve and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to provide you with targeted advertisements and services, at the same time to protect us and our customers.
- Provide, improve, and develop our products and services: We use personal data to help us provide, improve, and develop our products, services, and advertisements. This includes the use of personal data for purposes such as data analysis, research, and auditing. Such treatment is based on our legitimate interest in providing you with products and services and for continuing to do business. If you participate in a contest or other promotion, we may use the personal data you provide to administer those programs. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain additional data about how we use personal data, so we encourage you to read those rules carefully before participating.
- Communicating with you: Subject to your prior consent, we may use personal data to send you marketing communications related to SOUFEEL’s own products and services. with you about your account or transaction and inform you of our policies and terms. If you no longer wish to receive email notifications for marketing purposes, please contact us to opt-out. We may also use your data to process and respond to your requests when you contact us. Subject to your prior explicit consent, we may share your personal data with third-party partners who may send you marketing communications related to products and their service.
- Deliver and measure targeted ads and services: Subject to your prior consent, we may use personal data to personalize your experience with products and services. our services as well as on third-party websites and apps and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- Promote Safety and Security: We use personal data to help verify users’ accounts and activities, and to promote safety and security, such as by tracking fraud and Investigate suspicious or potentially illegal activity or violate our terms or policies. Such treatment is based on our legitimate interest in helping to ensure the safety of our products and services.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal data we collect. You also have the right to limit or object to the further processing of your personal data at any time. You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and standard format. You can file a complaint with a competent data protection authority about the processing of your personal data.
- To protect the privacy and security of your personal data, we may request data from you to allow us to confirm your identity and access to such data, as well as Seeks and provides you with the personal data we maintain. There are cases where applicable law or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data we maintain.
Third-party websites and services
Our websites, products, and services may contain links to or your ability to access third-party websites, products, and services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by such third parties, nor are we responsible for the information or content their products and services have. This Privacy Statement applies only to data collected by us through our products and services. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third party before continuing to use their websites, products, or services.
Do not track
Some browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals. We do not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals.